Sunday 11 September 2016

Why This Blog?

Welcome to my new blog 'Periscope'which means'an apparatus through which you can see things that are otherwise out of sight. That fairly explains what this blog is about .
 A few years back we were chatting in our office.Suddenly a question arose.  'Between 'man' and 'woman'who is beautiful?' There were lot of smiling women also present  in the chat.Almost every one in the group agreed that 'Woman' is beautiful ,undoubtedly.However ,I turned to be  the sole soul to disagree with the unanimous verdict.
So I asked 'Who says or judges that 'woman' is beautiful?'. Answer was 'Of course,its the men !' I said 'Yes,it is 'men's only' view point.Since 'men' are ruling opinions,this view point rules the world!'
Then I went on to prove 'man' is actually ' beautiful' if judged by a neutral non-human being.Man is always physically more attractive with mane and all,rugged looking and ruler like.'Man' considers  2 pieces of wobbly flesh,ie the female breasts as the most attractive thing in the world,not because they are beautiful but because he is programmed to be attracted by it !

Look at the animal kingdom.Among all animals 'males' are 'beautiful' be it 'peacock' or 'fish'.Male is created to rule and look beautiful.My view point brought some wrinkles and hesitant smiles in tthe faces of those listening.Nevertheless,they would not give in!Finally I won though they did not have the generosity to concede their defeat !Their silence declared my medal!
So the point I am trying to stress is that 'Majority view need not be right view' One may know some thing special which is not  known to others.This blog for such fresh insights.Keep reading,you will never regret!
image credit:google

No comments:

Post a Comment